upload files to google drive from the command line
Hi Techrunnr Readers, this document deals with how to upload files to google drive from the command line.
Here is the package or binary called gdrive for uploading files to google drive using the command line.
Many command line users were waiting for this tool. This tool is not from Google drive, is a command line tool by Petter Rasmussen.
1. Download the command line tool.
2. Change the downloaded file name to gdrive
You will be seeing a file called uc?id=0B3X9GlR6EmbnWksyTEtCM0VfaFE
3. Add Execute permission
4. Copy the gdrive to binaries to make available
5. Now you have done with the installation part. Now gdrive needs authentication with your google drive account, for this execute the following command.
Now go to the following link and copy the authentication code.
6. Now upload the file to your google drive using the follwoing command.
Explore more features in gdrive using
© 2018, Techrunnr. All rights reserved.