1 min read - https://www.techrunnr.com/mail-catcher-reverse-proxy-with-nginx/?utm_source=WhatsApp%26utm_medium=IM%26amp;utm_campaign=share%20button" class="wabtn">Share this on WhatsApp
Hi All, this document deals with how to set up mail catcher reverse proxy with Nginx.
- If Not installed please go through our blog for mailcatcher: https://www.techrunnr.com/?s=mailcatcher, For Nginx: https://www.techrunnr.com/nginx-source-installation-in-centos/
- Now start the mailcatcher service
mailcatcher listens 1080(http), 1025(smtp) port number
- For mailcatcher GUI mode, open your browser and http://<IP>:1080
- Setup Nginx as a reverse proxy for mailcatcher, Go to Nginx conf file (/etc/nginx/nginx.conf) to add below content to the conf file
- Restart the Nginx service
- To verify the mailcatcher reverse proxy configuration with the nginx, Go to your browser http://<IP>/mail
© 2019, Techrunnr. All rights reserved.