How to install Grafana for database monitoring
Hi all, Today’s topic deals with how to install grafana in centos/ubuntu/Debian/redhat
Grafana is an open source, feature rich, powerful, elegant and highly-extensible analytics and monitoring software that runs on Linux, Windows and MacOS. It is a de facto software for data analytics, being used at Stack Overflow, eBay, PayPal, Uber and Digital Ocean – just to mention but a few.
- Elegant graphics for data visualization.
- Fast and flexible graphs with numerous options.
- Dynamic and reusable dashboards.
- It’s highly extensible using hundreds of dashboards and plugins in the official library.
- Supports power user preferences.
- Supports multi tenancy, setup multiple independent organizations.
- Supports authentication via LDAP, Google Auth, Grafana.com, and Github.
- Supports notifications via Slack, PagerDuty, and more.
- Remarkably supports collaboration by allowing sharing of data and dashboards across teams.
Install Grafana on Debian and Ubuntu
$ echo “deb https://packagecloud.io/grafana/stable/debian/ stretch main” | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list
$ curl https://packagecloud.io/gpg.key | sudo apt-key add –
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install grafana
Install Grafana on CentOS, RHEL and Fedora
# echo “[grafana]
sslcacert=/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt” | sudo tee /etc/yum.repos.d/grafana.repo
yum install grafana
Now use the following URL to access the Grafana, which will redirect to the login page, user credentials as username: admin and password: admin)
http://Your-Domain.com:3000 OR http://IP-Address:3000
© 2018, Techrunnr. All rights reserved.